1 cup Grain Exchange All purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup plus 2 teaspoons non-fat Greek yogurt (not regular yogurt). drain if there is any liquid.
***Can’t have dairy – substitute non-dairy yogurt in place of the regular yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place a silicone liner or parchment paper on a large baking sheet , if using parchment paper, coat with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt and baking powder, give it a little whisk.
- Add in the yogurt and mix with a fork (or hand) until well combined and form into a ball.
- Spray a large piece of parchment paper with cooking spray
- Divide the ball into 4 equal smaller portions
- Place a ball of dough on the working surface and press out with your fingers or using a rolling pin (sprayed with cooking spray) roll out the dough into thin ovals 7 to 8 inches in diameter and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat until you have all 4 balls rolled out to ovals.
- Top the crust with all of your favorite toppings – be creative ! You can even make Breakfast pizza with an egg on top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.